CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mar 10, 2008

I've officially proved it's a Monday!

School didn't call to sub so I quickly got Daniel up and dressed him after his daddy took care of breakfast. Sean and I laid down and got to sleep till 9:00!! That NEVER happens. I got up to get Sean a glass of milk and some cereal. I reached for the milk jug and the shelf gave way and out tumbled the Orange Juice Jug, the lid popped off, and before i could react half the jug ran under my fridge..grrrrrrrrrr.....I really handle it better than I thought I would. (Helps when you are still in a comatose state...grin) So, that officially makes it a Monday.

On the up side, I feel good after sleeping in. Sean and I need to get dressed and I need to clean up the house some and run a few errands. Women's ministry has an event tonight that I'm looking forward to.

I putted around Sat. morning with Amy Teague from church. We had a good time rummaging through clothes at a consignment sale at the Kingpsort Civic Center, at Whitney's closet in King sport, and then eating Chinese. I NEVER get Chinese...I have a husband who is not fond of the stuff in the least. Fun time. I made it through extended session , missed the shower for the Garners in Sunday school ( but I see you got a goodly supply of diapers and wipes Kellie!!) , took the kids to kids choir and now it's Monday! So, here we go!

0 comments: