CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Apr 10, 2008

Field Trip Day

Today was a fun and special day...Camp Explore...4-H Camp in Greeneville Tn. Loads of fun. We left school and the kids rode the bus while the parents followed. The kids arrived and gathered in the dining hall for instructions and then the two Kindergarten groups split and the fun began! Some of the activities included petting snakes ( I watched on that one!), looking at fossils, a nature walk, a good meal, and rocket building. The favorite part for Daniel was launching the rockets!! Daniel's has had a great year at the Christian school. We are blessed....



Here is a short video...I only took about 300 photos! For real! But most was to make a disc for the yearbook staff....I've posted a few!



Enjoy! We did!


2 comments:

BethAnne said...

Ummm, Luann, maybe you should look back at some of my recent blog posts to see exactly how afraid of snakes I am ---would love to check this out, but cant make myself do it! Sorry........a few posts back will tell you all about my snakeophobia

Mommyluann said...

You and Daniel's teacher! My my..she would hardly look at the snakes...anytime he came near her she would move to the other side of the room!