




Yes, I know photo is spelled with a "PH" but I feel ornery today...so FOTO it is. I'll blog my thoughts laters
...just wanted to post some photos from over the years...mostly scenery. I was looking through an Outer Banks book a friend loaned me. I think the ocean is so majestic. We lived in Southwest VA for a while too...gorgeous mountains! "O Lord, Our Lord, how majestic is thy name. Mountains,valleys, all creation tells they fame"...words from a song I enjoy taken from scripture.





2 comments:
I love that song..... it's sung by Sandi Patty. The pics are beautiful and very peaceful.
Hey Greg..you are right..there is a Song by Sandi Patty ..I like her's too. This song, actually is by a guy name Ron Hamilton and maybe his father in law Frank Garlock. I love both songs. I can never stand at the ocean and not muse over how awesome God is. I was in Hawaii two summers on mission team and got to see the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific".
Amazing!
Post a Comment