A while back I mentioned a student at my school named Gavin Bundy whose mother is battling a brain tumor. Mrs. Bundy found out this week her tumor has doubled in size and is being flown to Texas for immediate surgery. Please pray for Gavin as he deals with the situation. This has been hard on him and his family. Our staff is committed to praying for his family and helping him cope while his mother is away. Pray for Gavin's grandmother as she stays in Tennessee to help care for Gavin while his mother has her surgery. She has been dealing with this for two years. When I checked my staff mail and got the news my heart sank, but I quickly remembered that as Gavin told me, Jesus is with them. Amen!
Spesifikasi Lengkap Honda Airwave
13 years ago

2 comments:
I will be praying, I remember this request from before. I'll add her to my prayer list again.
This makes all my problems seem so minor.
Little Gavin and his mother are in my prayers.
Post a Comment