CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Apr 28, 2009

"Oh Where, Oh Where Has LuAnn Gone"

I'm still right here! Whew....it's been a roller coaster. When I started teaching back in January of 1989 I learned how busy teaching was. When I had kids in 2002 being a mommy was a full time job as well. Then I combined teaching and being a mommy in 2007 and whew! Let the games begin!

I'm wrapping up a year in Kindergarten. It's been a good year. It's been a learning year.

I hope to go see my mother Mother's Day weekend. We haven't been to NC since Christmas.

Oh, and I have a third grade classroom for next year? Someone asked if I was excited? And the answer is mostly YES. New changes for the school so some "uncertain" aspects, but it's still good. Third grade is a grade that I'm no stranger too at least....I've logged about 12 years total there......

I'll be back....haven't forgottent he blog...and have some thoughts and once I get passed dealing with some daily life things I want to sit down and "blog" about them.

Have a great week! Or month till I see you again!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope you'll be back more this summer as I am looking forward to bloggin' with the ole gang from last year!

Eddie said...

It appears that all have left us

Greg P. said...

Gee LuAnn, I didn't know that you had 12 years with 3rd grade. How many years did it take you to get out of 4th grade?

(Oh, I'm going to pay for this one.)