CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sep 18, 2007

Someone call 9-1-1

Sean is my "pretender" in the group. One week he is Mr. Incredible ridding the world of injustice. The next he is on the Polar Express drinking hot chocolate and we live at the North Pole. Most of this week has been playing "Harbor House" and he's the waiter...his grandma Walker bought him and Daniel a small cash register which started all this. Yesterday evening he turned into "Dr. Sean" since he found his doctor kit from Christmas ( Another Grandma Walker toy). I woke up before the alarm clock and went ahead and got up. When the alarm went off it started poor Sean who had slept in my bed. I quickly turned it off and he said "oh thank you mommy" and hopped out of bed. The first think i knew he was handing me a toy phone and saying "Quick, call the hospital ...we need an ambulance...call the number to get an ambulance !" I said " Do you mean 9-1-1?"..."yes , mommy, quick!" Sometimes I feel like that in my spiritual walk. I think I've recovered from a "slacked off" period and then I seem to slip back...I feel I need to call the spiritual 9-1-1...guess we really should everyday. I want this to be real....maybe I make it too hard. I am so thankful for a church that teaches truth and growth..wish they all did that. All churches are not equal and do not all teach truth, and some who do teach truth don't go discipleship. What good is a seed that is planted if it does now grow? I've been reminded to search the Scriptures for truth...check out what the church stands for..does it match with solid scripture?

9-1-1...I think I'll go call right now...on a spiritual level!

0 comments: