CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Apr 5, 2008

Matthew , MARS, Luke , and John

Here are a few photos from the past....been thinking again. Sometimes that's good.
Daniel the day after he was born..cutie!
Grandma Wells, David's grandmother. She passed away right before Sean was born.
Daniel meets his new brother.
Grandma Ketchie..My dad's mom. She passed away when Daniel was 2 1/2 months old.
After we bought our house in Va..signing the insurance papers.Baby Daniel went along.
Daniel's first Christmas!
Mommy and Daniel in our Tigger attire
My granmother, My Aunt Martha and me playing and singing at the nursing home
Our first Sunday at TCBC in 2006




David got home yesterday after 3 days in Knoxville. I literally passed him in a "breeze". He was getting his bags out of the car and i was jumping in the van to go to the Sunday School conference at church. While he was gone we had AWANA. Daniel is learning the books of the New Testament. I get tickeled and his pronunciations...my favorite is when he says" Macchu ( matthew) MARS (mark) Wuke (Luke) and John. Oh so sweet.





I'm up early. The SS conference goes till noon today. They are serving a continental breakfast.....too early for me...but I'm up, showered, dressed so I guess I should start getting in the mood to go out the door. I need a nap....I'm feeling old too. I was sitting at the table with a few special friends from our SS class only to learn how "young" they are. One is the age of my youngest niece ( but remember I'm only 10 and 8 years older than my nieces) . Still, it seems like yesterday I was the 22 year old just getting out of college and I was in the "young" group. I'm still young! na na na na na na sniff Iam! I am! grin.












1 comments:

BethAnne said...

Hey! I have been perusing (is that a word or did I make it up?) your blog and it was neat to see pictures of your dad. I have heard you talk about him so much so it was neat to see what he looked like. And what's up with the blonde Luann? Never seen her before !!! hahahah I am going to go and add you and Patty to my favs!