CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Apr 30, 2008

Meme????

Ok..I've been tagged by Beth...I'm not good at these Meme's yet...I did one that Nancy tagged me for...so I'm on hold in passing this one on just yet...But I know me..I may tag this evening. If I left you a note that you were tagged, it's for the blog post that comes before this one. See, I told you I wasn't good at this!

Three Random things about me?

Well...let's see


1. I've been in Christians schools of some sort all my life...Kindergarten, elementary, high school and Bob Jones university for college.

2. I met my husband in '98 and we married in '99...we e-mailed long before we ever saw each other in person and due to wrecking my car in Indiana and having to fly back to Ohio to get the car, I was able to meet him on the way home. ( if first impressions were all i went on, we wouldn't be married...he's very quiet..I'm very not!!)

3. I had my first child at 35 and turned 36 two hours and fourteen minutes later. I had my second child at 37. ( when you marry late you don't waste time!)

Is that Random enough??

0 comments: