"The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak." Hans Hofmann
Those waterfalls look like they're in the Garden of Eden. So soft and serene. Is that in TN?
To be honest I'm not sure where he took these...they are either TN, VA or NC. He's taken so many I can't keep up! I'll ask him......
Hey Greg...David said the first one was at Natchez Trace Parkway near Nashville, Tn and the second one is Hooker Falls in Dupont State Forest in NC.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those waterfalls look like they're in the Garden of Eden. So soft and serene. Is that in TN?
To be honest I'm not sure where he took these...they are either TN, VA or NC. He's taken so many I can't keep up! I'll ask him......
Hey Greg...David said the first one was at Natchez Trace Parkway near Nashville, Tn and the second one is Hooker Falls in Dupont State Forest in NC.
Post a Comment