CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jun 29, 2008

Sweet Sunday


Sundays are rarely very restful, but it was a good one none the less. We arrived at church at 9:00 and I took care of selling Beth Moore tickets before, between and after services. I enjoyed our Sunday school lesson today. In August or September our class will split and part will go to the 8:00 hour and we will stay at 11:00. I'll miss out teacher and his wife. We've been blessed to get to know them and sit under his teaching.


After church we decided to go to Cracker Barrel. Daniel loves the Green Bean and Corn there...he's eats every kernel and every bean....I like that. It was nice to sit and be waited on. Now if they'd only deliver for the supper hour..somehow I doubt I can talk David into going back for supper.


We are off to "I'm Big Enough"( an orientation for preschoolers going to Big church soon..meet the pastor, learn about sitting still, tour the church, etc.) for Sean at church. He is about to promote from Extended Session on Sundays to sitting in Big Church with mom and dad. Gulp. Are you in a right relationship with God to pray for us???If so, please start now. Daniel was pretty easy...my crystal ball shows many trips to the restroom for some conversation and maybe more on the need to sit still and not TALK. (Yep, Greg, my Crystal ball is out of the shop!!!)
So I surrendered the dress for Elizabeth to Kellie..I fear I may never see her on my blog again! ha! I can't imagine the changes that come when you add a new baby after 8 or so years, but she seems to be loving every minute of it. Elizabeth came to me for oh maybe 2 1/2 seconds and then she realized she liked mommy's arms much better. I'm not offended. I have my ways to woo that child over! tee hee


I leave you with another photo of David's. He's selling these online..I hope he's ok with me posting them!!! I do it first and ask forgiveness later...that's my policy!!


1 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm watching you!!!! ha ha ha