Tonight at church we had Dr. Richard Land, a part of the religion and ethic committee of the Southern Baptist. I was stirred by his words. Here is a Lee Greenwood tune.....I liked the graphics.
Spesifikasi Lengkap Honda Airwave
13 years ago
"The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak." Hans Hofmann
Tonight at church we had Dr. Richard Land, a part of the religion and ethic committee of the Southern Baptist. I was stirred by his words. Here is a Lee Greenwood tune.....I liked the graphics.
Posted by Mommyluann at Wednesday, July 02, 2008
2 comments:
I have his CD. This song always makes my eyes water.
I had never seen this video, but it brought tears to my eyes as did last nights service. Why can't we all be united Americans? Guess that's why we are America - freedom of choice. Thanks for sharing. Happy 4th.
Post a Comment