Feel like I've rushed all over today. I headed to my little Tuesday job and took the kids to class. We have a camping theme this week so we made a little makeshift campfire , brought in a sleeping bag, a flashlight and a small lantern. We did a little project that looked like a marsh mellow roasting over a fire.
I left around 10:45 to go sign my contract for kindergarten...so I'm official now!
Tonight is a ladies night out for my Sunday School class. I've save some of my WW points so I can enjoy myself. Hope we have a good turnout.
David is going to take the boys out for supper so I get out of cooking all the way around! yippy skippy!
I've determined that I'm going to be a bear based on what I've read below....If I could come back as something else ( and I know we don't) but If we could I think a bear it would be:
I'm Gonna be a Bear.In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that. Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too. When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you are sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that. If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that. If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.Yup, I'm gonna be a bear!
Speaking of food Anita Renfroe has done it again.....you tube wouldn't let me embed this one...but here's the link...too funny...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2ldfIBDFBM
Spesifikasi Lengkap Honda Airwave
13 years ago

3 comments:
Sunday School Ladies night out? Either youhave switched SS classes or I have been banned. I remember talking about it with you and Lynda but nothing else. I guess this was decided in SS this past Sunday and since I was MIA I missed out.
Boo Hoo
LuAnn, I really like the new photo at the top of your blog page. It's looks very dramatic, yet, shows a butterfly doing what it was designed to do.
Being a bear sounds like fun, especially the mama bear. It sounds like the old adage is true, even in animal life, "When mama's happy, everyone's happy. When mama's not happy, NO ONE'S happy".
Good post.
that is my funny for today. Thanks for sharing the video link.
peace~elaine
Post a Comment