CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jul 18, 2008

Sometimes I Wonder....

Sometimes I wonder where my brain is these days. I think when you become a mother the last thing to go in delivery is not the placenta, but most of your brain cells. We discovered that after walking about 2 miles the other day at Winged Deer Park that I evidently didn't take my ipod out of my pockets....yep...David found it at the bottom of the washing machine...and nope, it doesn't work anymore. Sniff sniff

The last time I didn't check pockets I washed a handful of Chili's crayons....not a pretty picture trust me. Although I did discover a great product from Lowe's called "Krud Kutter". It'll take about anything out , except the trash!

Yesterday I worked at Half time...we only had four kids! It was awesome! It was four little girls...Hannah, Ellen, Morgan, and Graysen. The theme this week was sports balls...not a boy in sight yesterday. So, when we painted our sports ball pics we just happened to break out the sequins...they were flashy sports balls for sure. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

My classroom floors should be finished today and I can finally start moving the pile of teacher supplies out of my living room. Truthfully, my house looks like a teacher store threw up!!

I have an appointment this after noon and then I hope to come home and work on a few projects.

Last night I had a meeting with my "Beth Moore Simulcast" team at LaCaretta...mmm..mexican....so my nurse friend Melanie was helping make good choices on the menu. I thought I did pretty good...eating only one chicken fajita and bringing home the rest for David to take for lunch. It was a good meeting and fun to hang out with those awesome ladies.

David has shared with Sean that you can find clips of Veggie Tales on You Tube now....ahhhhh! I may never see my blog again for my four year old dominating the computer.

I hate to enjoy all these veggie tales all by myself so I leave you with this clip. To be honest, there are a lot of good truths those veggies impart if we adults would only take to heart alot of them along with our kids! However, I'm not sure what you learn from this fun little clip other than I've lost it...but my kids think the word "underwear" is hillarious...and they like the bellybutton song! So in light of all my doctor, dental and misc. medical visits, I leave you with the bellybutton song so you too can experience my present world!

Blessings!


6 comments:

BethAnne said...

Hey! do me a favor and dont tell Kaden about the YouTube thing, okay???

I definitely need some of that Krud Kutter stuff......my family is notorious for leaving nastiness in their pockets and I am notorious for not checking them before washing.

BethAnne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donnaj said...

Thanks for making my day with the belly button song! How funny! As you can imagine, I do not view veggie tales very often. I can't wait to see Kaden! I think he needs to know about You Tube.

Greg P. said...

I thought you were going to change your blog colors again.

Mommyluann said...

Some Northerners should just mind their on business....don't you agree? tee hee

valerie said...

Awww...I'm sorry about your ipod.
When does your school start?
I bet you're getting excited. When I used to get to start decorating my room is when it got exciting.
Have a good weekend.