We rushed off to school, rushed home, rushed to church, and took our time coming home. Whew! Friday my class goes on a field trip and Saturday we are going to NC to see my mother.
Pray for my friend Beverly. She told me her type of cancer. Next week she is having a partial breast removal and testing of the lymph nodes. Today is her birthday and she had to go to the doctor. My heart aches for her. She is strong, God is good.....
I have a lot of thoughts I want to share, but my brain won't go into "deep thinking mode" just now, so I'll put it on hold.
Hope you are having an awesome week in the Lord!
Spesifikasi Lengkap Honda Airwave
13 years ago

4 comments:
Your friend Beverly is in prayer as is Gavin's mom.
Have a safe trip to NC this weekend.
I will be praying for your friend Beverly. I have a 37 year old friend who has had a double masectomy and it's not in remission.
But she blesses me with the smile on her face everyday I see her and the joy in her heart through suffering.
I pray I can have that faith!
Glad school is going well and hope you have a wonderful trip. What is that picture on this blog? It's around here, isn't it? I know Mark and I rode by it but I can't think what it's called.
Also, quick question...do you go to the Weight watchers meetings or do it online. I want to know which is most motivating.
Blessings and prayers,
Teri
I'm not sure I like your working full time - no time to blog - no time to email - not even time to talk at church! Saw you across the room Wednesday and sure can tell that weight loss! You look GREAT!
I'll keep your friend Beverly in my prayers.
About 5 years ago my very best friend had breast cancer. She is doing so well.
Not long ago several ladies got together for an evening gathering and the subject of breast cancer came up and out the the group of 12 or so there were 4 breast cancer survivors in the group....they each shared how many years they'd been cancer free. (each one was several years)
She sounds like an amazing lady.
I hope you had a good trip to see your mom.
Have a good week.
Love,
Valerie
Post a Comment