Well, I see that Sean and Kaden are same age. Didn't seem like either one of them had their minds on singing. Did you hear that I went to Pigeon Forge and didn't go to D Wood? Have a great day.
I am wife, mother, daughter and a sister. I have two darling boys and a wonderful husband. I graduated from Bob Jones University with a degree in Elementary Education. I love working with children and in women's ministry.
4 comments:
Wow, I feel like a neighbor when I visited your blog tonight. I recognized two of those cute little buggers in the picture, Sean and Kaden both.
Well, I see that Sean and Kaden are same age. Didn't seem like either one of them had their minds on singing. Did you hear that I went to Pigeon Forge and didn't go to D Wood? Have a great day.
That little red head is so cute.....who is his mom?
How adorable!
I just love to hear little kids sing.
Post a Comment