Today was a good day....I'm tired though! We had Church and then Sunday school and then we went home for lunch. I took a walk in our neighborhood...got in my 2 miles. I came home and cat napped for about 40 minutes and then it was time to head back to church. Daniel's choir was singing tonight. They did such a cute job. For some reason when Daniel sings he has these "nervous" habits like scratching his neck, nose, head, etc. He did better tonight cause the songs were full of hand motions!
I'm trying to schedule a time to film a video skit for our upcoming women's ministry. Can anyone say "hard to make contacts" in a big a church?? Grin. It will come together.
Monday is school and then Weight Watchers.
Tuesday my kids are soooooooooo excited. Mommy is working at McDonald's for a few hours for McTeacher Nite! That should be interesting! David told me to practice saying " Do you want fries with that?" and he says I should be fine! It's a fundraiser for the school..last year they school came in something like 3rd place!
I've posted some pics from the weekend!

2 comments:
Working at McD's should be fun. Be sure to forget to give someone their fries, or whatever, so you can feel like a real McD's employee.
Be sure and say, "What el ye have, what el ye have" I'm sorry, I had Varsity in mind. Be sure and know that any food that is served through car windows is not good for you, but have fun anyway.
Post a Comment