Boy, the weekend was over before I realized it started I think! Saturday I tried out a new chiropractor and got a massage for my troubled back. I'm soooooooooooo sore...but I really think it's going to be of help to me and give me some relief. After my visit at the chiropractor we took the boys to the mall for lunch. We had planned on Pal's for the kids and Chic fil a for the adults...but daddy offered for them to get a pretzel dog at Auntie Anne's....not that I mind...but a dog rolled in pretzel dough and a drink was over 5.00! Needless to say we won't do that anymore when we are looking for a quick "Cheap" meal. But it was a fun trip. We left and went to Hamrick's and then headed back home. We thought we were going home and we ended up hanging out with the Lutheran's...that's right! We saw a church that had a fall festival and we stopped to let the kids ride the train and participate in the inflatables. We ended up eating a free supper. I even got a rose from Elvis! ( Don't ask) I'm still trying to figure out what Elvis has to do with fall.......
Today was a good day but another busy one. After church some friends of mine and I filmed a "skit" for the upcoming fashion show and candlelight dinner we'll be having at church. I found out something....when you see yourself on the "big screen" you find out you are not having the good hair day you thought you were having!
We just got in from Church and children's choir. I'm tired...but I praise the Lord for a good weekend. I'm just praying that when I weigh in at weight watchers I have at least "maintained". I walked several times this week.....I think the exercise helps.
David took Thursday and Friday off last week and went near Grandfather Mountain to take pictures. I hope to post a few soon.
Have a great Monday!
Spesifikasi Lengkap Honda Airwave
13 years ago

2 comments:
I know what you mean about not having good hair days.
It took me down memory lane.
Of course Elvis represents Fall.
Think about it. Fall, Football,The Tenn. Vols, The Vols mascot, a hound dog. Elvis.
You apparently just wasn't thinking it through. Right?
Post a Comment