Here we are...it's Monday. We've been so busy yet seems like we haven't gotten to all we wanted to this summer. My cousin got married...my sweet boys were in the wedding..they pulled the runner down the aisle. Handsome they were if I do say so myself. My family went to spend Father's Day with David's dad in VA. The kids spent two nights and David and I took off for a night in Kentucky near Cumberland Falls . The kids and I have eaten out several times during the day, one time being at Chuck E. Cheese...I lived to tell about it! School will be here before we know it. I go back Aug. 3 and my kids start Aug. 10. We are hoping for a delay of about a week since our school is consolidating and we are moving to a new campus.
This past week has been surreal...major changes at our church which just at times send me to tears and other times to my knees. God's makes no mistakes and I hope he soon reveals his hand in all this....
Have a great week...it's a rainy Monday here, but it's still the "Day the Lord has made....off to rejoice in it!"
Spesifikasi Lengkap Honda Airwave
13 years ago

3 comments:
Hey there!! Sounds like you've had a busy summer already!!
Praying that your church situation will work out...it always hurt to see changes going on in the church.
~Beth
I also hope your church situation works out. I haven't read any info about the church situation from the other few members that I know. I pray it's all for the better.
Your boys look great, they are just handsome all American kids!
Prayer is the key that unlocks all of life's issues. Praying that God will do at TCB what needs to be done in order that He will receive glory and honor. Not much of that available today.
Post a Comment