Being a mommy and a teacher seems to keep me hopping anymore. School started back for me. The kids go in two weeks. Busy times. My commute has increased and I'm having a time getting my body used to the changes. I think it will be a good year. God is faithful. So much to do like moving boxes and such from one campus to another. Alot of changes at our church and just changes in life in general.
I'll be back on soon. Praying for you and trusting you are praying for me!
Spesifikasi Lengkap Honda Airwave
13 years ago

2 comments:
It's a busy time seems like for everybody. School starts so much earlier than when I went way back in the stone age. Changes at church are hard for you all also and I'm praying for everyone that goes there.
thanks so much, Mr. Hobbs. that means more than you know.
Post a Comment