
I decided to post in the morning and probably will this afternoon. I need give an award. I'm sure Bethanne would agree that no one would love and appreciate this more than Chicago Greg. I know that deep down your "comments" about said award are just a deep seeded "envy" of not receiving it. So, here you go Greg! Seriously, I enjoy reading your blog....so if you haven't stopped by Gred's blog, see the side of my blog for the address..some good thoughts there!
I'm off today! yahoo...but I still need to spend the morning at the Christian school making heads or tales of my room. When I get it all together I'll post some photos. I'm making some headway cleaning. I know the last few weeks I'll need the time for lesson plans, etc. so.........................
Hi Ho Hi Ho....it's off to school we go!!!
Have a blessed day!
Spesifikasi Lengkap Honda Airwave
13 years ago

4 comments:
OKAY, I totally thought that I already gave you that recipe. I was even going to say that on the blog that you already had it. Why didnt you remind me???? I have my head in other places lately.....sooooo sorry. I had really good intentions.......
Oh, and no one deserves the picante sauce award more than our friend from the windy city.
Hey I just noticed your ticker. 15.5 pounds lost? Are you kidding?? That is AWESOME!!!! I'm so proud of you!! Keep it up girl!! You should join our LiveWell Wednesdey group at CWO. A lot of the use WW and write about it. Anyway, keep it up...and keep FirstPlace in mind...Jason should be rolling out a new class this fall.
Blessings Luann
My East TN sisters in Christ:
You are much to good to me!
I am to choked with emotion at this moment to make any semblance of a statement. This is so sudden! I didn't have anything prepared. Did I hear someone from the balcony yell, "We love you Greg"? (Oh, wait, sorry. I seem to have a copy of Beth's acceptance speech.)
Anyway, in closing all I can say is that you have made an AARP eligible man very happy in the sunset of his earthly existence. The Ugly Lamp Award..... I mean the Artie Picante Award will always have a special place in my home..... in the bottom left hand drawer of my work bench (that I never use)in my garage.
All I can say is,
I'M NOT WORTHY!!!!
(as I crumble to the ground in a pile of tears)
Can I just say that I'm overwhelmed!!!!!
Post a Comment