It's been a good week of school...PTL. David's mother came to pick up the kids and take them to Virginia so we can sneak away overnight . We are going to a marriage retreat sponsored by our church.
We'll be back on the blog soon!
Have a great weekend!
Me!
Spesifikasi Lengkap Honda Airwave
13 years ago

2 comments:
I am glad you had a good week. The marriage retreat sounds great. I am off tomorrow on my mission trip. As you are praying for me, I am praying for you too. Great job on the weight loss. Love, Ann
I"m jealous!! When word first came out about the marriage retreat, I told Terry, "I want to go on the Marriage Retreat w/ Darryl." He said it was fine w/ him, but I would have to check w/ Deborah.
He's in Durham this weekend and I'm here alone. Treasure this time together. Much love, Debbie
Post a Comment